Blanket / Plaid Wool - Puikko - Rose - 140cm*180-cm - 100603
Lapuan Kankurit Blanket - Plaid
- Collectie : Puikko
- Ontwerper : Reeta Ek
- Kleur : roos / wit-beige
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 140 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 180 cm
- Materiaal : 100% pure new wool
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 blanket/plaid zoals op de eerste foto in rose kleur - de andere foto is enkel een sfeerbeeld
- Artikel nummer : 100603
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
The Eskimo pattern was created when designer Reeta Ek played with wooden sticks from a Finnish ice cream called Eskimo. The ice cream is changing its name to Puikko, and so does our beloved pattern, starting January 2021. The best ideas come from everyday life, things that were not originally intended as art.
This product is made out of high quality, fine South American and Australian wool. Wool is mulesing free and we work only with certified spinning mills. All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate requirements.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua.
Product development, material purchases, programming of looms and design as well as warping, weaving, finishing and fabric inspection is all done in Lapua in our own weaving mill. Sewing is mainly done in our own subsidiary sewing company in Lithuania or our own weaving mill in Lapua. Accessories come from Europe, mainly from Finland. Country of origin is Finland.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
Only wash if textile is very dirty, otherwise take textile outdoors in fresh air for a while. Hand wash at max. 30°C or dry clean. If using powder detergent, dissolve it in plenty of water. Immerse the blanket in the water and wash immediately. Squeeze gently. Do not scrub, stretch or wring out. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out most of the water. Press the blanket between towels until half-dry and leave it to dry in an airy space. Do not tumble dry. Iron with a damp cloth, max. 150°C.