Kids Blanket - KILI - Wool - Grey/White - 90cm*130cm - 100202
Lapuan Kankurit Blanket - Plaid for Kids
- Collectie : Kili - Plaid voor kinderen
- Ontwerper : Masaru Suzuki
- Kleur : grijs / wit-beige
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 90 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 130 cm
- Materiaal : 100% pure new wool
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 kinder blanket/plaid zoals op de eerste foto in grijs/witte kleur - de andere foto is enkel een sfeerbeeld
- Artikel nummer : 100202
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
This product is made from 100% New Zeeland wool. Wool is mulesing free and we work only with certified spinning mills. All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua.
In case the production is not possible to make in Lapua, we do it in our own subsidiary sewing company or partly owned factory in Lithuania, where we can also be part of companies’ sustainable development. For this product the product development and design, material purchasing, structure of the fabric and programming of the jacquard machines are done in own weaving mill in Finland. Warping, weaving, finishing, and fabric inspection is done in Lithuania in our partly owned weaving mill. Sewing is done mainly in our subsidiary sewing company in Lithuania. Accessories come from Europe, mainly from Finland.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
Only wash if textile is very dirty, otherwise take textile outdoors in fresh air for a while. Hand wash at max. 30°C or dry clean. If using powder detergent, dissolve it in plenty of water. Immerse the blanket in the water and wash immediately. Squeeze gently. Do not scrub, stretch or wring out. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out most of the water. Press the blanket between towels until half-dry and leave it to dry in an airy space. Do not tumble dry. Iron with a damp cloth, max. 150°C.