Bad & Kitchen - Towel - TERVA - White/Multi/Olive - 85cm*180cm - 73742
Lapuan Kankurit - Keukenhanddoek & Badhanddoek - Terva - Wit/Multi/Olijf
- Collectie : TERVA
- Kleur : Wit / Multi / Olijf
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 85 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 180 cm
- Materiaal : Washed 39% European Masters of linen- linen, 43% Tencel and 18% cotton
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 handdoek zoals op de eerste foto in wit & olijf kleur - de andere foto's zijn sfeerbeelden
- Artikel nummer : 73742
- Deze handooek kan zowel in de keuken als in de badkamer gebruikt worden
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
This light and fast drying towel is practical, beautiful and ecological choice.
The material innovation by Lapuan Kankurit is using tencel with absorbent linen. Tencel is European innovation that is made of cellulosic fibers with ecological process. Lapuan Kankurit combined these two fibres and developed a wonderful, soft and absorbent towel material that takes spa experience in totally new level. The excellent absorbent qualities of TERVA towels has been brought up already in the production with a wash in the process so they are ready to use. Linen-Tencel products are very absorbent and fast drying making it hygienic to use.
TERVA series towels are long lasting gifts that are simply just getting better the more you use them. TERVA product series have wide colour selection that makes it easy to find that fits perfectly for everyone. These top quality spa products are very popular, personal gifts. Large towels suits well for all the needs from gym, spa or every day use in a new home.
Lapuan Kankurit is part of a Masters of Linen organisation, that means that all the linen we use is the best European quality. The products are woven in our own weaving mill in Lapua, Finland.
This product is made out of linen, Tencel and cotton. Flax is grown in Normandy, Europa and it is traceable 100% european Masters of Linen long staple linen yarn. Tencel is made from pulp and it is cellulose, lyocell fibre by Austrian company, Lenzing. The manufacturing process of tencel is closed and environmental friendly process. Read more www.tencel.com. All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate requirements.
Care instructions :
Delicate laundry wash at 60°C in plenty of water. Wash separately. 40°C is also an adequate wash temperature. Do not use softner and bleach. Normal spin cycle. Reshape whilst damp. Linen fibres may come off the product during the wash. Check the lint filter before and after washing. The colour of natural linen becomes lighter with washing. We do not recommend tumble dryer.