Kitchen - Towel - HELMI - Linen/Bordeaux - 48cm*70cm - 27727
Lapuan Kankurit - Keukenhanddoek - HELMI - Linnen / Bordeaux
- Collectie : Helmi
- Kleur : Linnen / Bordeaux
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 48 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 70 cm
- Materiaal : 100% washed European Masters of linen -linen
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 handdoek zoals op de eerste foto in linnen / bordeaux kleur - de andere foto's zijn sfeerbeelden
- Artikel nummer : 27727
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
100 % washed linen is perfect material for kitchen towels. Our linen towel continue to be one of our best-selling products for kitchen. These towels are both beautiful and practical. Made of 100 % washed linen with high absorbency, and they are a perfect gift for anyone. These towels are well suited for a kitchen towel, hand towel or small cloth. Lapuan Kankurit is part of the Masters of Linen organization, which guarantees that the flax we use is of the best European quality. The products are woven in our own weaving mill in Lapua, Finland, in the heart of South Ostrobothnia’s fields.
This product is made out of 100% linen. Ecological flax is grown in Normandy, Europa and it is traceable 100% european Masters of Linen long staple linen yarn. All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate requirements.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua.
Product development, material purchases, programming of looms and design as well as warping, weaving, finishing and fabric inspection is done in Lapua in our own weaving mill. Sewing is mainly done in our own subsidiary sewing company in Lithuania or our own weaving mill in Lapua. Accessories come from Europe, mainly from Finland. Country of origin is Finland.
Care Instructions :
Wash separately at 60°C in plenty of water. 40°C is also an adequate wash temperature. We recommend a small amount of neutral washing powder and to reshape whilst damp. Avoid softener and bleach. Do not tumble dry. Normal spin cycle. Linen fibres may come off the product during the wash. Check the lint filter before and after washing.Iron the textil with linen settings. The colour of natural linen becomes lighter with washing.