Blanket/Plaid - REVONTULI - Rust/Denim Blue - 130cm*170cm - 100875
Lapuan Kankurit - Blanket/Plaid - Roest / Denim Blauw
- Collectie : Revontuli
- Ontwerper : Elina Helenius
- Kleur : Roest / Denim blauw
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 130 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 170 cm
- Materiaal : 70% mohair and 30% pure new wool. Contains small amount of nylon
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 blanket/plaid zoals op de eerste foto in roest / denim blauwe kleur - de andere foto's zijn enkel sfeerbeelden
- Artikel nummer : 100875
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua. In case the production is not possible to make in Lapua, we do it in our own subsidiary sewing company or partly owned factory in Lithuania, where we can also be part of companies’ sustainable development.
For this product the product development and design, material purchasing, structure of the fabric and programming of the jacquard machines are done in own weaving mill in Finland. Warping, weaving, finishing, and fabric inspection is done in Lithuania in our partly owned weaving mill. Sewing is done mainly in our subsidiary sewing company in Lithuania. Accessories come from Europe, mainly from Finland.
Care Instructions :
Only wash if textile is very dirty, otherwise take textile outdoors in fresh air for a while. Mohair blankets need brushing once in a while. Brush the blanket gently with a fabric brush, following the grain of the wool.
If blanket is extremely dirty, hand wash at max. 30°C or dry clean. If using powder detergent, dissolve it in plenty of water. Immerse the blanket in the water and wash immediately. Squeeze gently. Do not scrub, stretch or wring out. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out most of the water. Press the blanket between towels until half-dry and leave it to dry in an airy space. Do not tumble dry. Iron with a damp cloth, max. 150°C.
Blanket needs a brush every ones in a while, so that it remains beautiful for years. Mohairbrush available in our online store.