Bad/Sauna - Towel - Metsä - White/Grey - 90*180 cm - 58593
Lapuan Kankurit : grote bad/sauna handdoek
- Collectie : Metsä
- Designer : Tong Ren
- Kleur : Wit / Grijs
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 90 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 180 cm
- Materiaal : 100% washed European Masters of linen
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 grote handdoek zoals op de eerste foto in wit / grijze kleur - de andere foto's zijn sfeerbeelden
- Artikel nummer : 58593
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
Designed by Tong Ren the METSÄ (forest) pattern echoes the designers interest in nature. “It is peaceful, but full of textures”, Tong describes. He says he often walks in Lammassaari, Helsinki and even looking at the same tree can spark a different idea each time. " It's always important for me to think about how tiny I am compared with nature", he ponders.
The METSÄ collection includes wool blanket and pillow case as well as washed linen towels and seat covers. The products are woven in our weaving mill in Lapua, Finland and from the windows of our new logistics building you can see the pine trees swaying in the wind.
This product is made out of 100% linen. Ecological flax is grown in Normandy, Europa and it is traceable 100% european Masters of Linen long staple linen yarn. All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate requirements.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua.
Wash separately at 60°C in plenty of water. 40°C is also an adequate wash temperature. We recommend a small amount of neutral washing powder. Avoid softener and bleach. Do not tumble dry. Normal spin cycle. Linen fibres may come off the product during the wash. Check the lint filter before and after washing.Iron the textil with linen settings. The colour of natural linen becomes lighter with washing.