Bad/Sauna - Towel - Terva - Black/Multi/Aspen Green - 85*180 cm - 73342
Lapuan Kankurit : grote bad/sauna handdoek
- Collectie : Terva
- Designer : Team Lapuan Kankurit
- Kleur : Zwart / Multi / Aspen groen
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 85 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 180 cm
- Materiaal : 100% washed European Masters of linen
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 handdoek zoals op de eerste foto in zwart / multi & groene kleur - de andere foto is een sfeerbeeld
- Artikel nummer : 73342
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
This light and fast drying towel is practical, beautiful and ecological choice.
The material innovation by Lapuan Kankurit is using tencel with absorbent linen. Tencel is European innovation that is made of cellulosic fibers with ecological process. Lapuan Kankurit combined these two fibres and developed a wonderful, soft and absorbent towel material that takes spa experience in totally new level.
The excellent absorbent qualities of TERVA towels has been brought up already in the production with a wash in the process so they are ready to use. Linen-Tencel products are very absorbent and fast drying making it hygienic to use.
Choose this fresh and nice Terva series to your home spa. From TERVA product series you can find right kind of items for your whole family. Spa towels are perfect also for children or to wrap around your hair, the large towel is very good for adults. The smallest size is multiuser that works perfectly in bathroom as well as in kitchen.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua.
Product development, material purchases, programming of looms and design as well as warping, weaving, finishing and fabric inspection is done in Lapua in our own weaving mill. Sewing is mainly done in our own subsidiary sewing company in Lithuania or our own weaving mill in Lapua. Accessories come from Europe, mainly from Finland. Country of origin is Finland.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
Wash separately at 60°C in plenty of water. 40°C is also an adequate wash temperature. We recommend a small amount of neutral washing powder. Avoid softener and bleach. Do not tumble dry. Normal spin cycle. Linen fibres may come off the product during the wash. Check the lint filter before and after washing.Iron the textil with linen settings. The colour of natural linen becomes lighter with washing.