Bad/Sauna - Towel - Ruusu & Hvitträsk - White/Grey - 95*180cm - 54498
Lapuan Kankurit : grote bad/sauna handdoek
- Collectie : Ruusu & Hvitträsk - towel made in co-operation with the National Museum
- Designer : Reeta Ek
- Kleur : White / Grey
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 95 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 180 cm
- Materiaal : 100% washed European Masters of linen
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 handdoek zoals op de eerste foto in wit & grijze kleur - de andere foto's zijn sfeerbeelden
- Artikel nummer : 54498
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
The HVITTRÄSK Sauna Textile Collection was made in co-operation with the National Museum of Finland. The collection is designed by Reeta Ek, who won The Young Designer of the Year award in 2017, awarded through the Design Forum Finland. In the RUUSU x HVITTRÄSK Sauna Collection, the national romanticism and the roses found throughout the interior details and the gardens in the Hvitträsk studio home inspired Reeta. The collection combines traditional patterns and rhythms with relaxed ink painted strokes that flow beautifully upon the woven surface.
This product is made out of 100% linen. Ecological flax is grown in Normandy, Europa and it is traceable 100% european Masters of Linen long staple linen yarn. All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate requirements.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua.
Product development, material purchases, programming of looms and design as well as warping, weaving, finishing and fabric inspection is done in Lapua in our own weaving mill. Sewing is mainly done in our own subsidiary sewing company in Lithuania or our own weaving mill in Lapua. Accessories come from Europe, mainly from Finland. Country of origin is Finland.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
Wash separately at 60°C in plenty of water. 40°C is also an adequate wash temperature. We recommend a small amount of neutral washing powder. Avoid softener and bleach. Do not tumble dry. Normal spin cycle. Linen fibres may come off the product during the wash. Check the lint filter before and after washing.Iron the textil with linen settings. The colour of natural linen becomes lighter with washing.