Bad/Beach - Towel - USVA - Linen/Bright Blue - 95cm*180cm - 65843
Binnenkort opnieuw beschikbaar
Lapuan Kankurit : grote bad/sauna handdoek
- Collectie : USVA
- Designer : Anu Leinonen
- Kleur : Linnen / Blauw
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 95 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 180 cm
- Materiaal : 100% washed European Masters of linen
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt enkel de grote handdoek zoals op de eerste foto (de kleine handdoek erop is niet inbegrepen in de prijs). De grote handdoek die u ontvangt is in linnen kleur met fel blauwe lijnen - de andere foto's zijn sfeerbeelden
- Artikel nummer : 65843
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
USVA towel has designed these perfect bath towels. She has given washed linen this very aesthetically beautiful and relaxed, soft form. Her unique style is based on simplicity and natural materials. Timeless design and fresh colours has made the USVA towel a modern classic.
Linen is natural material that feels nice against the skin. Linen is very absorbent and fast drying. This is why it is an excellent material for towels. 100% washed linen has been wash treated in our production for the best absorbent and drying qualities.
Large towel 95x180 cm is the perfect companion for beach, it dries fast between the dips in the water and it’s big enough to use as a beach blanket. USVA hand towel 48x70 cm, that is also suitable as a tea towel.
Lapuan Kankurit is part of a Masters of Linen organisation, that means that all the linen we use is the best European quality. The products are woven in our own weaving mill in Lapua, Finland.
This product is made out of 100% linen. Ecological flax is grown in Normandy, Europa and it is traceable 100% european Masters of Linen long staple linen yarn. All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate requirements.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
Wash separately at 60°C in plenty of water. 40°C is also an adequate wash temperature. We recommend a small amount of neutral washing powder. Avoid softener and bleach. Do not tumble dry. Normal spin cycle. Linen fibres may come off the product during the wash. Check the lint filter before and after washing.Iron the textil with linen settings. The colour of natural linen becomes lighter with washing.