Bad & Kitchen - Towel - SADE - White / Olive - 48cm*70cm - 63544
Lapuan Kankurit - Keuken of bad handdoek - SADE - White / Olive
- Collectie : SADE
- Kleur : Wit / Olijf
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 48 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 70 cm
- Artikel nummer : 63544
- Materiaal : 100% washed European Masters of linen -linen
- De foto en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 handdoek zoals op de foto in wit / olijf kleur - de andere foto's zijn sfeerbeelden
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
Aoi's SADE pattern and let your mind travel to the late evening sun set and soothing summer rain. The light shades of our SADE products are bringing out the delicate style in this pattern.
Linen is a natural material that feels nice against the skin, it is very absorbent and fast drying. That is why it is an excellent material for towels. 100% washed linen has been wash treated in our production for the best absorbent and drying qualities.
Large towel 95x180 cm is the perfect companion for beach, it dryes fast between the dips in the water and it’s big enough to use as a beach blanket. SADE-collection also inclueds hand towel 48x70 cm, that is also suitable as a tea towel.
This product is made out of 100% linen. Ecological flax is grown in Normandy, Europa and it is traceable 100% european Masters of Linen long staple linen yarn. All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate requirements.
Wash separately at 60°C in plenty of water. 40°C is also an adequate wash temperature. We recommend a small amount of neutral washing powder and to reshape whilst damp. Avoid softener and bleach. Do not tumble dry. Slow spin cycle. Linen fibres may come off the product during the wash. Check the lint filter before and after washing.Iron the textil with linen settings. The colour of natural linen becomes lighter with washing.