Bad & Kitchen - Towel - TERVA - White/Linen - 85cm*180cm - 73512
Lapuan Kankurit - Keukenhanddoek & Badhanddoek - Terva - Wit/Linnen
- Collectie : TERVA
- Kleur : Wit / Linnen
- Afmetingen : Breedte : 85 cm
- Afmetingen : Lengte : 180 cm
- Materiaal : Washed 39% European Masters of linen- linen, 43% Tencel and 18% cotton
- De foto's en kleuren zijn louter informatief en niet bindend
- U ontvangt 1 handdoek zoals op de eerste foto in wit & linnen kleur - de andere foto's zijn sfeerbeelden
- Artikel nummer : 73512
- Deze handooek kan zowel in de keuken als in de badkamer gebruikt worden
Wat je kan verwachten :
- Levertijd : 2 tot 3 werkdagen.
- U kan dit artikel ook komen ontdekken bij Ixora Flowers & Things in Wemmel.
- Betaal veilig online met Bancontact - Visa - Mastercard - Apple Pay - KBC - Belfius - iDEAL.
This light and fast drying towel is practical, beautiful and ecological choice.
The material innovation by Lapuan Kankurit is using tencel with absorbent linen. Tencel is European innovation that is made of cellulosic fibers with ecological process. Lapuan Kankurit combined these two fibres and developed a wonderful, soft and absorbent towel material that takes spa experience in totally new level. The excellent absorbent qualities of TERVA towels has been brought up already in the production with a wash in the process so they are ready to use. Linen-Tencel products are very absorbent and fast drying making it hygienic to use.
Choose this fresh and nice TERVA series to your home spa. From TERVA product series you can find right kind of items for your whole family. Spa towels are perfect also for children or to wrap around your hair, the large towel is very good for adults. The smallest size is multiuser that works perfectly in bathroom as well as in kitchen. Linen-Tencel towel is undoubtedly one of the best travel companions on all adventures from mountains to beach. Towel is very absorbent and light weight, it also dries fast. TERVA towels can be packed very small and are compact to travel with.
Delicate laundry wash at 60°C in plenty of water. Wash separately. 40°C is also an adequate wash temperature. Do not use softner and bleach. Normal spin cycle. Reshape whilst damp. Linen fibres may come off the product during the wash. Check the lint filter before and after washing. The colour of natural linen becomes lighter with washing. We do not recommend tumble dryer.